I have had a pair of TP-Link AV2000 for months and they work flawlessly.
Purchased a pair of TP-Link AV1200 earlier this week, but having following problem. Pls advise what to do next.
1. The two units of AV2000 are working and they are on the same power circuit.
2. Use one of the two nearly purchased AV1200, add it to a wall outlet that is also on the same circuit of the two AV2000 units.
3. Follow instructions to add this AV1200 to the network. It joined the network and does work.
4. The problem: The network light (the middle LED light) in both units of AV2000 turn red and remain red. The AV1200 seems to still have internet connection. I did not test whether the remote AV2000 unit works or not (in any case, its middle LED light is red).
5. When I use the other AV1200 unit newly purchased, exactly the same problem.
6. I reset all the 4 units, and redo everything by starting from step #1 above. Exactly the same result.
Bottom line is the 2 units AV2000 will have middle LED light (network) turned to solid red as soon as a unit of AV1200 joins the network and its middle LED light turns solid green.