My Powerline cuts in and out Between a range on time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-29 11:39:07
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: N/A

I have several TP-Link AV1000 for ethernet only. We dont use WiFi in my home. The version range from V2 amd V3. I get intermitent internet between 830-10am. It cuts out random times. One day it could be 5min or up to an hour. I called my cable provider and modem company. No issues there. When internet is out I connect my laptop directly and get good speeds. I've narrowed it down to the the adaptors. I've re-paired them  and changed the "Host" adaptor coming out of the modem 3 different adptors. After 10am my internet works great. So confused here...

Options
1 Reply
Re:My Powerline cuts in and out Between a range on time
2020-04-29 15:55:51

@Emoo 

There is likely something on the electrical line causing enough interference which kills the powerline signal. This can be something like an appliance. 

Here is a FAQ that talks about that: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/882/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 566

Replies: 1