Votes

Request 24/7 Streaming On Cameras & Eliminate "Continue Live Streaming ?"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-12 14:25:22
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Aggravating "Continue Live Streaming ?"  on screen every 10 minutes is a nuisance when you're constantly monitoring.

Options
6 Reply
Re:Request 24/7 Streaming On Cameras & Eliminate "Continue Live Streaming ?"
2020-05-13 14:57:06

@joemark 

Thank you for the request. We will be sure to get this to our devs for consideration.

Options
2020-11-01 16:37:38

@joemark Funny. When I bought my KC 110 and KC 115 they performed FLAWLESSLY... and they still DO... somewhat. I have noticed that, while viewing on my iPhone, there is no change, as they give me a good view of my home while at work. However, up to about two months ago, viewing either camera in my iPAD will cause me to get the "Continue Live Streaming?" message. This did NOT happen before! What has changes in the past few months?? I cannot seem to get any answers! Why no change for an iPhone, but a HUGE change for an iPad?!?

Options
2020-11-06 16:42:51

@Linus17 

I am not sure what you were looking at before, but the stream always requested to refresh after 10 minutes, this goes back to the initial release of the KC120 which came before the KC110 and KC115.

Options
2020-11-21 22:06:49

@joemark 

My adroid table version 7 gives me the Continue Live Streaming but my pixel 3a does not it streams with no interuption. Any way to get ride of that continue live streaming message its very annoying and should be a option you can turn off or on.

Options
2020-11-22 13:50:42
Well... a few days AFTER my original post, SUCCESS! Both my iPhone AND my iPad are streaming 27/7 once again! I do not know what happened, perhaps an update from Apple, or my Router (LinkSys) or some other change. At any rate, all IS as it WAS!! ... that is all.
Options
2021-04-07 04:40:19

@Tony Is there any update to this being a feature? I use this as a monitor of children over night because all other baby monitors lose connection since they don't use wifi. I would like to see an option in settings to turn this annoying feature off

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1262

Replies: 6

Voters 2