We won't be able to save the smart action at this moment. Please try again later.

We won't be able to save the smart action at this moment. Please try again later.
2020-05-14 13:32:21
Model: HS103
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.2

Attempt to save a smart action for a scene always fails with the message:

> We won't be able to save the smart action at this moment.  Please try again later.

Tried from both iPhone and Android phones.

Options
3 Replies
Re:We won't be able to save the smart action at this moment. Please try again later.
2020-05-14 22:25:44

@NDH 

Unplug the smart plug and plug it back in so it can resync back to the cloud and try to create the smart action again.

Options
Re:We won't be able to save the smart action at this moment. Please try again later.
2020-08-10 20:52:14 - last edited 2020-08-10 20:52:57

@Tony tried your above suggestion with the HS100 plug, but had no luck.
I want to set my fan to turn on at 6am, so I think the only way to do that is by scheduling a scene in smart actions? If so, when I do it I get this message error even after unplugging the HS100 to allow it to reboot. Help please!!!

Options
2020-08-10 22:37:50

@MattK 

You can do that by setting a schedule. Smart action would be if you wanted the plug to turn off after a certain amount of time or turning on one device would turn on that plug too.

Check if you are able to control the plug remotely so turn off your Wi-Fi and test. 

Options