HS-105 issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS-105 issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS-105 issues
HS-105 issues
2020-05-17 06:41:47

I recently switched over to a Linksys MR9000 mesh router from a Linksys EA9500 and the plug started having connectivity issues.  I've reset it multiple times and keep getting the same results with the blue light rapidly blinking while trying to connect.  I have other devices such as Philips Hue and Wemo on the same network and they are working just fine.  Any thoughts?

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS-105 issues
2020-05-19 15:57:57

@hk33 

Switch the router's security from WPA to WPA2 or vice versa to see if the smart plug connects, if it does you can switch the security back to it was after.

If there is a setting that deals with roaming or free-roaming, disable that before the plug is set up.

Create a guest network, and only have the 2.4GHz enabled and named different from your main network, try to connect the smart plug to that network.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 682

Replies: 1

Related Articles