Can't enter info in Account Info: Contact Info screen in product registration account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't enter info in Account Info: Contact Info screen in product registration account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-23 03:23:26
Model: Archer A5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have been unable to finish registering my product (which turned out to be defective on first set-up, new out of the box) in order to process an exchange (RMA), because the product registration interface won't accept input at the Account Information: Contact Information screen. I tried logging out and logging back in; per live chat tech support I tried using a different browser, and deleting browser history, and I came back to it another day, and via a different link. None of these worked. Still not accepting input from me. I need to get through this in order to exchange my defective router! Please help!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't enter info in Account Info: Contact Info screen in product registration account
2020-05-26 17:01:42

@Susan_H 

Please continue to follow up with support as they have the means to look for additional solutions for you.

Options
Re:Can't enter info in Account Info: Contact Info screen in product registration account
2021-09-08 19:49:25

@Susan_H 

Same problem here.

Logged in and out.

Cleared cache and tried other browsers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 765

Replies: 2