My HS110 no longer gives out power even if it is turned on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-01 19:40:22
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

My HS110 smart plug is connected, all green, connected to wi-fi but there is no output power.
I can switch on/off by pressing the button or through KASA app, and I can hear it switching inside but there is no power coming out to plugged-in device. It acts like there is a defective circuit breaker inside.
It has been working for more than a year but not anymore.  I tried resetting and nothing.  I put a watt meter and can see that it tries to allow power thru for the first second but then goes to 0 watts even though the green led is on for both WiFi and Power (including the KASA App showing all green).

Does anyone know how to fix this or is my HS110 all of the sudden is toast and their life span is less than 2 years and I should be expecting them to no longer work?

Thanks

ps. If you are having the same issue, please add comments below to keep this thread on the top so that someone at TP-Link will notice that this isn't just a one-off incident.

Options
2 Reply
Re:My HS110 no longer gives out power even if it is turned on
2020-06-01 23:08:03

@Canada007 

Sounds like your plug is malfunctioned so you will need to get in touch with our support: link

Options
Re:My HS110 no longer gives out power even if it is turned on
2021-02-14 10:27:38

I'm having the same issue with one of my HS110... 

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1199

Replies: 2