Votes

WireGuard VPN, DoH, Custom Rules for Firewall

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-05 14:30:43
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.5
Hello, I would like to request functions in the router such as:
WireGuard VPN,

Custom Rules for Firewall
for rules like this
iptables -t raw -I PREROUTING -p udp --sport 53 -m string --hex-string "" --algo bm --from 50 --to 80 -j DROP
iptables -t raw -I PREROUTING -p tcp --sport 80 -m string --hex-string '' --algo bm --from 150 --to 350 -j DROP
iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -p tcp --sport 443 -m u32 --u32 "" -j DROP"

DNS-over-HTTPS

Hostnames

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:WireGuard VPN, DoH, Custom Rules for Firewall
2020-07-07 21:56:05

@MayBe88 

Thank you for the feature request. I will forward those to our development team.

Options
Re:WireGuard VPN, DoH, Custom Rules for Firewall
2020-12-20 19:15:25

I strongly second this request. My router already comes with support for other VPN protocols. WireGuard is the clear next step, and much of my organization has already changed to using it. For my personal VPN, WireGuard is now the default and recommended protocol. It's such a big step up in performance and security that it's only a matter of time before it dominates. 

I would love to have greater access to advanced configuration. Many home routers make the mistake of assuming that their customer doesn't know what they are doing. The ideal device should make the common case easy and everything possible (at your own risk).

Options

Information

Helpful: 8

Views: 3503

Replies: 2

Voters 5

+ 1 Voters