Couple quick questions about RE450

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-08 19:38:19
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.8?

Hello! Two quick questions about the RE 450:

1. The 5g band drops regularly for just a second, then restores. I often get a "you are not connected to the internet" screen in the browser, but a reload and all is well. Is this normal? Any thoughts about cause? (Note that I can actually hit the 5g on the parent router without a problem, so I don't think it is distance.)

2. Related – What is the latest firmware for this model? The latest I saw on the support page was 2017-12-20, which I assume is what I have. (I see both a "ver. 2.8" and a 171220.)

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Couple quick questions about RE450
2020-09-04 04:57:53

@BruceWriter I noticed the same behavior with one of mine, I checked how many clients were connected and moved a WIFI camera to the other RE and seems like that helped I will update this post if it fixed the problem or not. It seems like too much load will cause that problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 512

Replies: 1