Server unresponsive

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Server unresponsive

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Server unresponsive
Server unresponsive
2020-08-29 20:54:49
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

Through the Amazon Alexa app says server is  unresponsive. It is happen on all my tp-link devices that I try to use through the Amazon Alexa app. Any help would be greatly helpful. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Server unresponsive
2020-08-31 21:29:07

@Thrustershaft 

Amazon Alexa uses the remote control feature of the plugs to control it. If Alexa says it is not responsive, open Kasa, and disable your Wi-Fi. See if that works, and if it does, then it might be the Kasa skill that you may need to disable and enable again.

Options
Re:Server unresponsive
2020-10-22 00:28:13

@Tony I have a TP Link Smart Dimmer that was previously connected to my Alexa app and has always worked great. I then added the dimmer switch to Google assistant as well, and since then it has only worked with Google assistant and Alexa keeps saying server unresponsive. This continue no matter how many times I reset and set everything up all over again. Do you have any advice for this issue? Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 13600

Replies: 2

Related Articles