This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-07 08:37:42
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 200628

I use a password manager that inserts the required password in the input field. I go to the web settings page, password manager insert the password, I try to log in and get an error. Until I click on the input field (which already contains the correct password), I can't log in and will see an error about a failed login attempt.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Log in error with password manager
2020-09-08 21:26:58

@Evgeniy_Doctor 

You could possibly try different browsers as it could be an incompatibility.

You could also try deleting the password entry and log in manually putting the username and password again and save that to see if that works.

Options
Re:Log in error with password manager
2020-09-09 02:04:38

@Tony "You could possibly try different browsers as it could be an incompatibility" - tried Firefox last version, same error. And I don't want use another browser for web settings, I want to use Chrome.

"You could also try deleting the password entry and log in manually putting the username and password again and save that to see if that works" - of course it will works, cause I click on the password input field for that! I don't want every time type my password manually, I'm using password manager especially for that.

I recorded a video of this error: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p6CXFRIYpKFFxIqliOLvoZE21alaTUG8/view?usp=sharing

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 493

Replies: 2