X across activity videos. can't get a live shot either.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-18 19:13:37

When I try to play a recorded video that has a "play" button showing, it says "activity in progress.  check back later."  When you check back later,

it has an X across it.  I've tried pressing the X.  Nothing happens.

Also, can't get a live shot.  Just keeps going around in circles.  Evidently it says "connection error - unable to connect with the sever".

But, I'm getting "motion detected" notifications

Options
2 Reply
Re:X across activity videos. can't get a live shot either.
2020-10-18 19:26:20
What is "Privacy Mode"? When I select devices and the camera is listed, I push the green button and then it shows "privacy mode" .
Options
Re:X across activity videos. can't get a live shot either.
2020-10-20 22:03:31 - last edited 2020-10-20 22:05:47

@KarenS 

Privacy mode means you are turning off the camera which happens when you press the green circle.

Go into the camera settings, tap on the camera in the device list, tap on the gear icon on the top right, scroll down, tap device info, scroll down and tap on the Wi-Fi network. What is the signal strength that is showing there?

If your signal strength is -65 dBm to -70 dBM, move the camera to a different area, or if the camera is connected to the 5G move it to the 2.4G as it is not getting a good signal.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 471

Replies: 2