Change Notification Sound

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-08 13:58:19

For the life of me I do not understand why tp-link does not allow changing the notification sound from the standard sound that comes with the phone.  There are several actions on my phone that I cannot change that uses the standard notification sound. So when I get a notification from my cameras I do not know whether it's something else that my phone is giving me notifications for. Therefore I am not waking up at night when my cameras go off for whatever reason. It seems to me that the ability to change the notification sound for each camera would be a no-brainer that way I will be able to know what camera and what area of the house is going off by the sound that I assign to it.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Change Notification Sound
2020-11-09 21:42:14

@Dooley 

In the Android phone, if you go to Apps > Kasa > Notifications > Camera, you can customize the sound the app makes when motion is detected.

Options
2020-11-30 15:55:24 - last edited 2020-11-30 15:59:00

@Tony 

Thanks. That question intersted me too.

Options
2020-11-30 17:41:55

@Tony  thank you, I did not realize I had to pick each category and change the notification sound.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 2756

Replies: 3