Votes

DHCP Server Feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

DHCP Server Feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DHCP Server Feature
DHCP Server Feature
2020-11-22 04:42:11
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9 Build 20200708 rel.55037

Firstly, I want to say that I'm a huge fan of the Archer AX50 router. I've had nothing but huge success with this router! It's very user-friendly, intuitive, and straight-forward in it's use. I do have a question about a DHCP Server feature. Is it possible to have a way to list devices in different types of order such as chronological, alphabetical, in order of IP address, etc.? I am currently adding new devices to the DHCP Server once they are installed. The total number of devices will eventually reach about 40. It would be a very handy, convenient tool to scroll through to prioritize and add future devices. Thanks again for such a great router!

Options
1 Reply
Re:DHCP Server Feature
2020-11-24 22:34:36

@KINGZCASTLE777 

You are not able to order what has already been added. What you can do is add the devices in the address reservation which will list them from the newest entry added to the top of the list.

I will forward that as a feature request, however.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 562

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.