Speed has been capped

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Speed has been capped

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Speed has been capped
Speed has been capped
2020-11-29 16:36:48
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I got the AV1000 a couple months back and loved the results, enormous jump in speed and consistency when playing games and downloading/uploading files, however, more recently I've found while downloading files, mainly video games, the highest I can get the speed is 1.4MB/s and it sits at that speed consistently as if I set a download limit (I havn't)

When I switch from the wired ethernet to my computers built in WiFi the speeds jump up to my usual 10MB/s so it's not my ISP, router or computer.

Hope someone has any ideas I've ran out of things to try! Don't want to go back to my inconsistent wifi signal

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Speed has been capped
2020-12-02 18:48:50

@Halpo 

If you open the tpPLC utility, there is the QoS settings for the powerline adapters. I would try the various options to see if any help: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1613/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 547

Replies: 1

Related Articles