Multiple bulbs won't stay connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-29 18:24:10 - last edited 2020-11-29 18:25:22

I have multiple smart bulbs, and only one will stay connected at a time. All are set up in the app and work one at a time. One will say connected and functions and the others say they are turned off or not connected. When I connect one that was not connected, the one that was connected is no longer connected... Maybe it's just me, but people intend to have more than 1 smart bulb, so how do you keep them all connected?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Multiple bulbs won't stay connected
2020-12-02 21:33:28

@Martygirl35 

If your router has a guest network, enable that, and reset your bulbs (turning the switch off and on five times), then set them up with the guest network and see how they act connected to the different wireless network.

Options
2020-12-04 18:55:50

@Tony Thanks! I'll try it out.

Options
2021-06-07 05:55:58

Firstly , Check the metal socket tab in the bottom center of the socket. If it has become flattened, you may have to bend it back up slightly in order for it to make contact with the bulb. lemon breakup spell

Options
2021-06-07 11:27:59

I would continue to periodically check the website and also reach out to your local support team for any possible new information.

How to remove curse of vanishing

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1153

Replies: 4

Related Articles