tp av1000 non-functional

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tp av1000 non-functional

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
tp av1000 non-functional
tp av1000 non-functional
2020-12-04 05:35:12
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: TL-PA7010 KIT(US)_V3_180102

Hi recently one of my pairs seems to be malfunctioning. Power line goes green for 8 ish seconds all three lights flash green then I get green power orange powerline green Ethernet. I'm able to connect to it directly with the utility but it won't update firmware nor connect to the other pair, I did successfully connect and update the other one. Seems like one may be busted?

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp av1000 non-functional
2020-12-04 17:49:28

@spatulaclan 

The powerline changing color is indicating the connection through the electrical lines is not ideal and the link speed is very low.

If you have another outlet available try connecting the second adapter to another one. If the color still changes try putting the second powerline adapter in the same room to see if the green powerline LED returns. 

There could be something on the electrical line causing the interference such as an appliance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 445

Replies: 1

Related Articles