Votes

[DEC APP FEATURE REQUEST] App doesn't show accurate device details - Should refresh every X seconds.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

[DEC APP FEATURE REQUEST] App doesn't show accurate device details - Should refresh every X seconds.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-05 16:15:28
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When viewing the details of a device in the Deco network, some of the details are seemingly not refreshed. Indeed, to update them you have to go to considerable lengths.

For example, starting my "Office" here is my phone:-

If I then move to my hall, and wait, the 'Linked Deco' shown for my phone in the Deco App does not update.

if I press the back arrow option showing my phone's current upload/download speed, and then go back into the device's details, the 'Linked Deco' still does not update.

If I press back arrow twice to return all the way back to the list of devices, select my phone again, and then click again to look at the device's details, the 'Linked Deco' still does not update.

The only way to get 'Linked Deco' to update is to either return all the way back to the list of devices and wait for the list to update once, or to force the list of devices to refresh. Then going back into my phone, and then clicking to look at device's details, it will finally have updated. Four clicks + a refresh just to update the 'Linked Deco'?

Options
1 Reply
Re:[DEC APP FEATURE REQUEST] App doesn't show accurate device details - Should refresh every X seconds.
2020-12-08 16:33:41

@NeilF 

Thank you for the feature request.

I will be sure to forward this over.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 552

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.