Powerline PL8030 network very slow receiving since changing internet package

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-29 14:56:31
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

My mains network (PL8010 V1 x 2 & PL8030 V1 x 2) used to get about 15Mbps receiving and about 1Mbps sending.

I have changed my internet package (same provider but a 'faster' line) so that we now get about 40Mbps coming into the house (receiving) and about 12Mps going out (sending) at the router.

However, my mains network has died almost completely. I have a feed coming out of the router and it goes into the mains using a PL8030V1 to another PL8030V1 upstairs. I am getting the full wack of 12Mbps sending but a tiny 2Mbps receiving, which compared to the 15Mbps I used to get is absolutely terrible and compared to the 40Mbps at the router is really bad.

The other mains network outlets are a similar story, I can send at full speed but I can only receive at a fraction of what it used to be.

I have tried reseting all of the adapters, made sure their firmware is the latest available but I still can't resolve this issue.

Clearly the devices have been capable of much faster as they have run faster in the past (15Mpbs receiving, 1Mbps sending).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks

Max

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 0