Votes

Include HomeKit support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Include HomeKit support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Include HomeKit support
Include HomeKit support
2021-01-03 19:23:11
Model: Kasa  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please update to include HomeKit support. I like your product but am getting increasingly fed up with Alexa. All my devices except for Kasa are supported by HomeKit and it is the only device holding me back from a switch to HomeKit. HomeKit support has been talked about for years but appears to have been dropped. If it has been dropped, I will finish my migration to Phillips hue and Lutron. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Include HomeKit support
2021-01-09 14:34:11
Seconded. I have Kasa bulbs, outlets, and power strips. I would love to use these with HomeKit, but the lack of support has stopped me from investing in additional products. I have since started buying Meross products, which work with HomeKit and Alexa, and are available at a similar price point. It’s not optimal to have half and half, but as I transition away from Alexa to HomeKit, lack of HomeKit support is what’s prompting me to switch to a different manufacturer.
Options
Re:Include HomeKit support
2021-03-14 06:11:48

Yeah same here, looking at Linksys as they have HomeKit secure router support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 707

Replies: 2

Voters 1