Parental Controls - Same device in multiple profiles or multiple rules in single profile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Parental Controls - Same device in multiple profiles or multiple rules in single profile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-16 06:55:02
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm looking to fine tune parental controls on my DecoM9

Can a single device (Laptop) be in multiple profiles to setup restrictions per time frame? Example: I want laptopX to have

Downtime 1 M-F 930p-700a

Downtime 2 M-F 430p-700p

Restrict games and social media sites M-F 830a-200p

Open social media M-F 2-930p

This should be doable if a device can be added to multiple profiles or it a single profile can have multiple schedules

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental Controls - Same device in multiple profiles or multiple rules in single profile
2021-03-19 14:43:12

@P2iM3 

According to this set up you can designated a schedule for the weekday and a time for the weekend and also set daily access times:

You are not able to set a device in multiple profiles so you would add multiple devices to one particular schedule.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 459

Replies: 1