What kind of a cable attaches my tp-link TL-PA210 power adapter to printer usb-B port?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

What kind of a cable attaches my tp-link TL-PA210 power adapter to printer usb-B port?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-12 18:31:17
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Options
2 Reply
Re:What kind of a cable attaches my tp-link TL-PA210 power adapter to printer usb-B port?
2021-04-16 22:57:49

@NickSteel 

The port on the PA210 has an Ethernet port so you can try to use an Ethernet to USB-B adapter. I would check with the printer manufacturer to see if that would work.

Options
Re:What kind of a cable attaches my tp-link TL-PA210 power adapter to printer usb-B port?
2021-04-16 23:11:42

@NickSteel  My problem is finding a cable like that.  Ethernet male on one end, usb-b male on the other.  You would think it would be common, as many older laptops have a female ethernet port and many printers a female usb-b port.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 494

Replies: 2