Powerline adapter disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-25 12:27:30
Model: TL-PA4010 KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello. My powerline adapter keeps disconnecting, resulting in practically no internet. It is around 5,000 ping, 0.04 mb/s download and 0.01 mb/s upload. What I mean by disconnecting, is that the middle LED (powerline) keeps flashing every 2 or 3 seconds. Even unplugging it and plugging it back again doesn't fix it. Please help. It just randomly occurs and it makes using internet impossible.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Powerline adapter disconnecting
2021-04-30 17:02:17

@950PLN 

What is probably happening is the devices are going into power-saving mode. Here is how you can disable that: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2018/

Options
2021-05-01 18:54:18

@Tony It isn't going into power-saving mode because i have it disabled.

Options
2021-05-06 21:51:01

@950PLN 

If the powerline LED is the one that blinks (house icon), that usually means transferring data. What could be tried is to move the second powerline adapter to another plug, possibly in the same room to see if the drops still happen. If so, there may be an issue with the adapters. If they run fine, then there may be some interference happening be it an appliance or electrical device.

Options
2021-06-19 11:49:07

Remove all other devices from the power strip. Unplug all of the other power line adapters in your home network. Powerline adapter to your router Check the event log of your routers for error messages. genuine tantrik in Bangalore.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1622

Replies: 4

Related Articles