Powerline network appears, but no internet connectivity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-07 11:05:48
Model: TL-WPA4220  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

The powerline LEDs light up on both the adaptor (TL-PA4010) and the extender and the TP_LINK network appears in my list of Wi-Fi options, but when I select it, I have no internet connection. Everything was working fine a few days ago, until I had to unplug the adaptor for a short period of time. When I plugged it back in, internet connection from the powerline network was gone, and I have been unable to get it back. I have been resetting both units as I have tried to regain connectivity.

Any tips? This has become maddening.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline network appears, but no internet connectivity
2021-06-15 04:12:34
This is similar to me, I have the TL-PA9020P kit, when I first set it up it worked fine. Had to briefly unplug second adapter. I get the powerline connection now, but no ethernet. The connection issue has to be with the second adapter, as the first one I have a cable plugged into the second port, and that gets a good connection. Interested to see what people suggest.
Options