Votes

Range Extenders (RE605x,RE505x) - store unique names for wireless client devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Range Extenders (RE605x,RE505x) - store unique names for wireless client devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-30 14:05:49
Model: RE605X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.04 Build 20210514 Release 195836(8583)

I have installed a lot of Kasa smart plugs, switches, and bulbs. When I log into the RE605x and select the option to view wireless clients currently attached to the RE605x, all of these plugs, switches and bulbs have the same name (either the model number, or the word "UNKNOWN").

Can you please create a mechanism in the RE605x interface for us to be able to name each device so we can recognize it without having to memorize its IP or MAC address?

Nice job, by the way. This is by far the best interface I've seen in a range extender, and so far it has functioned perfectly. 😎

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 455

Replies: 0

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.