power line not working after router password change

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-30 13:37:07 - last edited 2021-08-02 08:55:01
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, Yesterday I changed password on my BT home hub. Since then I have been unable to access internet except next to the router. All my devices connected to TP link by ADSL cable still work, TV etc, with full internet connection. I have tried resetting the extenders and switching the powerline adaptor off and back on again. I have also restarted my router. My wifes phone will only connect using the old password. My macbook air will connect but as soon as I try to load a page the internet goes off and won't connect again . I am at my wits end.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:power line not working after router password change-Solution
2021-07-30 14:00:12 - last edited 2021-08-02 08:55:01
Hi again, sorted my problem. It was a bad connection at a power point which was causing the problem. Too close to the freezer I think. All working fine now. Only took 6 hours to sort!
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:power line not working after router password change-Solution
2021-07-30 14:00:12 - last edited 2021-08-02 08:55:01
Hi again, sorted my problem. It was a bad connection at a power point which was causing the problem. Too close to the freezer I think. All working fine now. Only took 6 hours to sort!
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 519

Replies: 1