NFC Tag

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NFC Tag

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NFC Tag
NFC Tag
2021-10-20 15:39:21

I have had a hard time finding a reliable, reputable brand when it comes to NFC tags and I think that this product should be an essential part of the products your offer. I have a smart light bulb and it's nice to be able to set a timer. However, I would like to have the option of placing an NFC sticker in a few places around my home where I could simply place my cellphone near the sticker and have a trigger turn the light on, off, or perhaps even dim it.

Also, I think that you should strongly consider offering a small incentive program for consumers who come up with interesting ideas of combining various smarthome products that you offer with NFC tags in useful was that can be controlled by an NFC-enabled cellphone. I'm a freelance professional and would love to be part of some kind of beta program offered by your company. Many other product vendors have their own beta or "bounty" programs that they make available to power-users and freelance IT pros and I think TP-link would be able to strenghten its brand considerably by doing the same.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 611

Replies: 0