Wifi works, no internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wifi works, no internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wifi works, no internet.
Wifi works, no internet.
2022-01-02 03:04:28 - last edited 2022-01-04 01:17:15
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.2 Build 2190326 Ref 45151

Hello! I bought a kit to extend my wifi. Adapter is a TL-PA4010 (AV500) and extender is a TL-WPA4220 (AV600).

I configured (through the web interface) a main wifi network in the extender with the same name and password as my main wifi, wich comes straight from the router, and a guest network.

Things were working fine but a couple of days ago I discovered that none of the extender's networks have internet. I checked the adapter, I changed the port in the router in which the adapter is connected to the router with the Ethernet cable, I reconfigured the wireless network and even reset all the settings in the AV600 extender to factory settings but still no internet.

From what I've read, it is probably related to connection between the adaptor to the router, but my limited knowledge in networking makes me stop there, and also that I don't know how to access the adaptor's configuration page.

Any "check your adapter/router connection for Dummies" out there to help me out?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 465

Replies: 0

Related Articles