AV600 lights all blink once when plugged in to outlet the turn off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-17 23:54:07
Model: TL-PA4010  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a TP-Link AV600 (Model TL-PA4010 Ver:3.8) that I got great use out of for a couple years. I just moved to a new hour and when I tried to connect my adapter to my router, it doesn't work. When I plug it into an outlet, all three lights (power, powerline, and ethernet) blink once and then turn off. They blink at the same time. If I try hitting the Pair button, then the power light blinks for awhile then shuts off.

I am not able to connect to the internet when something is connected to another adapter in the house, so internet is not being transmitted through the electrical system. It worked at my previous home without an issue and I was careful with moving it, so I don't think it is damaged. I could not find any information about what a single blink means when plugging it in.

I tried a few different outlets in the area, so I don't think that is the issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 lights all blink once when plugged in to outlet the turn off
2022-10-18 17:07:03

@TheStrangeQuark,

All the information that you could ever need regarding your device can be found here:AV600 Guide

From what it sounds like, the units may just need to be paired to each other again, make sure you are pairing the satellite receiver to the node at this point too.

The lights off simply indicate, not connected and potentially in power saving mode. The blinking power light is an indicator fo the device being ready to pair

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 373

Replies: 1

Related Articles