RE650 threads getting removed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-07 06:51:32
Model: RE650  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I created a topic regarding instability of RE650 yesterday and its gone today..

My topic was that it was very unstable. I managed to improve stability by switching high speed mode to manual.

Spoke too soon, it is still unstable but less so. Now it blanks out much less often. A few times an hour instead of constantly.

randomly the big ring light goes out and network is unreachable - this lasts for 20 seconds or so.

During this blackout time I can still see my Deco wifi from a laptop or other devices so there is no reason it cannot connect.

the problem is internal to the RE650 hardware.

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE650 threads getting removed
2022-11-07 19:50:40

Hey @phelbas,

It looks like your other posts were done on the EN forum, and that's why you cannot see them here on the forums for the United States. You can see your profile here for the EN site, where your posts are still available, where some have also been replied to already. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/uc/post/3292558

If you move the Range Extender to be closer to the router, does the behavior stay the same in both AP and RE modes? Double Check that there are no oddly set settings in your wifi router concerning DHCP lease times.

Also, what ISP and router are you using, as different routers may require specific settings.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 169

Replies: 1

Related Articles