how do I remove a an RE450 extender from my network so that someone else can use it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

how do I remove a an RE450 extender from my network so that someone else can use it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-08 21:20:39
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have an RE450 extender that I am not using.  My brother in law is trying to connect it to his network without luck.  He tried resetting it to factory defaults.  It is asking him to login to my tp link account.  I got an email from tp link that someone was trying to change my password.

What do we have to do so that he can start fresh with it and create his own account so that he can try using it.  We are two hours apart right now so I cannot be there to help him. He can drive to my cabin and plug it into my network there if needed.  I had unplugged it when I left my cabing but did nothing else before I left.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:how do I remove a an RE450 extender from my network so that someone else can use it
2022-11-08 22:15:53
The extender is also called an AC1750
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 217

Replies: 1