Tether app blocking client not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-27 22:54:02
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

This new app sucks it won't let me block clients no more are you I used to be able to block my source computer from access in the Internet when it's time for homework but now it won't let me block this computer This new app sucks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tether app blocking client not working
2023-02-28 22:10:54

@Kingmone,

Can you describe the difficulty that you are having with blacklisting the device? Is it not following the rules you have set? 

For Archer Routers, you can always access and configure these settings from the web interface by going to tplinkwifi.net

I recommend adding the device to a parental control profile, where there are multiple options such as setting a period of time in which the device cannot access the internet.

If the PC isn't following the rules you have set, make sure that there is no private addressing setting turned on in windows; this creates a random mac address for the device and will prevent the controls from taking effect.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 566

Replies: 1