Votes

allow for a default profile/rule for parental filtering to be applied to all devices and new devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

allow for a default profile/rule for parental filtering to be applied to all devices and new devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-09 21:18:08 - last edited 2023-03-24 20:04:12

Options
1 Reply
Re:allow for a default profile/rule for parental filtering to be applied to all devices and new devices
2023-03-09 22:39:07

@Hibiitt,

Thanks for the feedback, I passed this along previously to our team, however, it has been a while since we have seen the request. I did re-add the request to the development team for consideration.

I do know that there are a lot of advancements being planned and developed for the new Homeshield 3.0 and parental control experience. I will try and provide an update to the community if we see the introduction of this feature.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 158

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.