RE220 and not showing in tether app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-11 07:10:25
Model: RE220  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 build 210608

I recently set up the RE 220 and the only way that I can view it in the tether app is to have my phone signed to its EXT wifi. This is a second extender for my 2.4ghz network and they are on separate SSID's. The other extender is RE105 and was accessible in the app from my main network before I set up the RE220; now it is still visible while I'm connected to my main network but I get frequent login/logout errors. It only works well if I am connected to its EXT network. (Having 2 RE105 caused problems but 2 different models work well.)

To summarize: I have 2 extenders connected to different 2.4ghz SSID's on my Sagemcom F@st router. They both work fine but I cannot view them in the tether app at the same time; I must switch back and forth to the individual extended wifi. This was not the case when I only had one extender, the RE105, connected. It's inconvenient to be switching wifi so often if I need to test and verify things.

How can I get both extenders to be visible ib the app at the same time?

Thanks in advance

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 256

Replies: 0

Related Articles