Votes

Device Update Consideration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-19 00:13:43 - last edited 2023-07-20 17:17:23
Model: EP10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.05

I like the overall performance of KASA, have 25+ switches and plugs running, and blows away the years of my struggles I've had with Wemo for many years.   Thank you 

I have two EP10 similar smart plugs by ANKUOO (SW5201) I used to reboot my Cable modem and reboot my 4 - T-P Link Modems and Mesh based on times.    I can do this today with Kasa smart switches based on time only.  But the one unique function the Ankuoo supports is if it loses WIFI connectivity to the Router after a set amount of time it shuts off for one minute and back to restart the device plugged in,  I've used these Ankoo devices reliably for years. And if there is an interruption of power the switch starts in the on position. does not always happen with the KASA   

I hate having an offshore company controlling my network.    It would be killer to see a device/switch that would do a similar function of rebooting a cable modem and or routers if a loss of Wifi signal takes place.

If there is a way to do this I would like the directions..   Otherwise, it is a wish item for home user networks.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 198

Replies: 0

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.