can not download tether, it wont install on Window 11

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-27 02:07:31
Tags: #extender issue
Model: RE315  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Unable to download tether no matter how I try. QR code, directly from google play gives an error message it will be downloaded shortly which means never. I have my app selected to ANY so it should download. I managed to get other upgrades and downloads done on my phone today after changing to allow unknown apps to download. I have an Archer  AX 3000 router, Samsung Galaxy A14, Dell laptop both are utd on all programs, cleared cache, restarted, spent hours trying to connect my extender which I have never got to operate in the year I have had it. The extender is currently sitting next to the router fully powered but I can not get it on line. I have no idea why I can not download the tether app from google play.  Any thoughts?

Options
1 Reply
Re:can not download tether, it wont install on Window 11
2023-09-28 03:38:37 - last edited 2023-09-28 04:04:09

@womack There is a YouTube Video on this exact problem seems like you tried download on ANY network and also allowed unknown apps.  Did you try uninstalling Google Play app updates?

You can also install the RE without the Tether app:

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 218

Replies: 1

Tags

extender issue
Related Articles