″Camera″ Widget functionality?

2023-11-13 19:23:02 - last edited 2023-11-13 19:34:55

EDIT: I have NO IDEA what is going on with the font!  It gets more huge every few seconds and I've had the hardest time just trying to get it to a legible size that also isn't just jumbled up words!

Hi all!

I am curious about the android camera widget that is listed for Kasa/Tapo.  Since I don't have a camera from them yet, I can't test it!  Of the current cameras that I do have, none of their widgets has a camera widget.  I am about to buy another camera and I would like to figure out what this widget does.  I don't believe that it would live stream a camera feed, but does it show motion snapshots, tap to play most recent event, or is it just to tap on to take you into the feed within the app?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: I have NO IDEA what is going on with the font!  It gets more huge every few seconds and I've had the hardest time just trying to get it to a legible size that also isn't just jumbled up words!

Hi all!

I am curious about the android camera widget that is listed for Kasa/Tapo.  Since I don't have a camera from them yet, I can't test it!  Of the current cameras that I do have, none of their widgets has a camera widget.  I am about to buy another camera and I would like to figure out what this widget does.  I don't believe that it would live stream a camera feed, but does it show motion snapshots, tap to play most recent event, or is it just to tap on to take you into the feed within the app?

Thanks for your help!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 116

Replies: 0

Related Articles