tp-link app "Tether" shows devices as "Offline" after enabling Access Control and IP & MAC Binding

tp-link app "Tether" shows devices as "Offline" after enabling Access Control and IP & MAC Binding

2024-05-08 00:49:30
Tags: #Tether" shows devices as OFFLINE
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: TP-Link Model AX3000 - Archer AX55 V1.60

tp-link app "Tether" shows some of my devices as "OFFLINE" after ENABLING ACCESS CONTROL. Why is this happening? I also have IP & MAC Binding enabled but that doesn't appear to cause the problem when I test it by enabling or disabling it.

When I DISABLE "Access Control" using the configuration software for my TP-Link Model AX3000 - Archer AX55 - V1.60 using my PC browser I CAN see ALL of my devices as "Online Clients" when I start up the "Tether" app on my Apple iPhone 12 with the latest version of IOS.

When I ENABLE "Access Control" I CANNOT see all of my devices. My Wifi printer, my Wifi camera and my Wifi portable air conditioner immediately show up as "Offline" on the Tether app on my Apple iPhone 12.

Is this a "KNOWN ISSUE" for tp-link in their "Knowledge Base" or this tp-link Community forum?

Is there something I can do to fix this without having to disable "Access Control"?

Is somebody at tp-link working on this issue? Can somebody at tp-link let the software engineers who designed the TP-Link Model AX3000 - Archer AX55 - V1.60 know about this so they can fix it so it will always show ALL of my devices as "Online Clients" when I use the Tether app on my iPhone or iPad?

Thanks for you help.

Options