How to teather TL-MR3040 with Verizon Mifi 6020L ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-10 23:03:51
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I need help on how to tether my 6020L to my MR3040. I have spent hours trying to research and find a solution and I can't find one but I have to believe it is possible. In case anyone has to know the reason. I do live streaming/broadcasting and I need a completely battery powered high bandwidth setup. If I can tether the 6620L to my MR3040 then I will have one sweet setup. Verizon makes usb modem sticks but the great thing about the 6620L is that you can plug a high gain antenna into it. I have a couple of omni directional and one directional antenna so I can be almost anywhere and have a killer connection for streaming 720p video. But I need it to all be wired to have the highest quality. I can setup the 3040 as a client and connect to the mifi wirelessly but I really want it tethered. I have my Teradek Vidiu connected to the MR3040 via Ethernet cable.

If anyone can help me with how to tether the 6620 I would be very greatful!! The 6620L will tether to a Peplink Balance and Pepwave Max/ Surf so it has been done. I have used my other MR3040 for DLSR control so these are really handy little battery routers!

TimmyD
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 0