C1900 parental controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C1900 parental controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
C1900 parental controls
C1900 parental controls
2016-12-19 06:48:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I am looking to buy the C1900 (AC 1900 High Power Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router). I have a few questions regarding parental controls. Reading the user guide, I see that I can add the MAC address of my PC as the parental PC and I can add in the MAC address of my kids computers and mobile devices.

1) If I enable Parental Controls and my child has a friend visit with their tablet, will the friend be able to access the internet if their tablet is not added to the MAC table?

2) I want to add my kids devices (MAC addresses) and setup time schedules. I am NOT interested in blocking websites. Can I set schedules and not enter websites?

3) How are schedules created? I want to customize each day of the week PER CHILD (MAC address). Can I do that?

4) If a child is bad, and I want to block all internet access, is there a button for that OR will I need to edit the schedule and block all their time?

Thank you in advance,
Shirva33
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 268

Replies: 0

Related Articles