archer cr700 and many xbox one game failures

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-29 18:36:59
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Scenerio; we had TWC and used a UBEE cable modem/router. All games worked fine. We switched to WOW and bought the TP 1750/Archer CR700 cable modem router. MOST games will not play online, including Destiny [marionberry error], Titanfall, and Call of Duty [several]. The Titanfall and CoD games just sit there and 'spin', never joining. A friend of my son's has a different cm/r and his games are working just fine. Please help so I don't have to return!
Options
3 Reply
Re:archer cr700 and many xbox one game failures
2016-12-31 23:47:19
I have the CR700/TWC and have been playing Titanfall 2 online (hardwired and now wirelessly). I had an issue with Netflix connecting from Xbox One, but as long as I connected through the Guest Network Netflix works (topic on another thread - trying to open the necessary ports). Not sure if this temp thing will help you get playing or not.

Only config changes I recall I made the router is the time (enabled SNTP and pointed to time servers near me) and changed my DNS on the Xbox One to be OpenDNS - but from what I recall Titanfall was working before that. Try the guest network or open the appropriate ports ( https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/titanfall/titanfall/online-ports-to-open-for-titanfall/).
Options
Re:archer cr700 and many xbox one game failures
2017-01-05 09:24:11
HI ALL
TP-Link are solving this issue about xbox and the new firmware is coming,but the firmware must be pushed by ISP,so it may take some time.
Options
When?
2017-03-16 08:16:47

QAQ wrote

HI ALL
TP-Link are solving this issue about xbox and the new firmware is coming,but the firmware must be pushed by ISP,so it may take some time.

When is this going to happen, i just hooked up my new xbox one S to this modem " that I though was great" and netflix doesn't work. i can get into the app with the guest network but my modem is in the basement and the xbox is upstairs so the signal for wifi is real bad... I hardwired my house for that reason. I need a fix for this asap.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1446

Replies: 3