TP-Link AC1900 Touchscreen Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Range Extender, RE590T Loses Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link AC1900 Touchscreen Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Range Extender, RE590T Loses Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-03 22:35:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought the RE59OT TP Link Extender from Office Depot

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/363167/TP-Link-AC1900-Touchscreen-Gigabit-Wireless/

Set up seemed easy, I am in a two story building at work, with metal framing so signal is always a pain here. Downstairs I have a Linksys E1200 that works perfectly. Everyone downstairs connects to perfectly but the signal is lacking up stairs.

I set up the AC1900, to broadcast a seperate signal name ie: FTWireless is downstairs and FTWireless upstairs is the upstairs signal.

After set up it works perfectly, everyone connects and uses wifi perfectly on laptops and mobile. However the next day you come in and it still connects and says no internet connection. A quick restart and it functions perfectly again, for the whole day, till the next morning it says no internet connection again.

The downstairs router never fails, and stays connect 24/7 and has no issues.

Any ideas what could be causing this?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 671

Replies: 0