NC230 no longer connects with current Firefox Browser

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NC230 no longer connects with current Firefox Browser

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:NC230 no longer connects with current Firefox Browser
2017-03-17 21:38:00

zippersnapper wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Cloud Cam was working for quite awhile, then FireFox 52.0 upgrade rendered it useless. Anyone else with this problem? What to do now?
Plug in doesn't fix it either.
NC250 & FIREFOX no longer compatible ..unable to log into modem ip address to change settings ...sending back the ip camera NC250 ...useless now !!
Options
Re:NC230 no longer connects with current Firefox Browser
2017-03-21 08:30:11

pelorth wrote

I had the exactly same problerm with my NC220 cameras. Solved it by installing the previous version of Mozilla Firefox (51.0). Now everything is back to normal. I tried to contact tp link customer service, but I still have not received a response from them. Guess it is too much trouble to inform us and not let all of us stupidly install, repair, remove and re-install the useless non IE plug in... I'm really disappointed.

Now 2 weeks since plug in not accepted but a year of warnings that these security risk plug ins would be blocked by Firefox & Google....so i am using another brand of ip camera plus the Raspberry Pi version .Awaiting TPLINKS updates ?
Options
how do I get back to a previous version of Firefox?
2017-04-21 03:52:42
Foscam doesn't come with a solution, neither does TPlink. Very shamefull.
But HOW do I get back to an earlier version of Firefox?
Options
Related Articles