setting up my wireless network with TL-WPA4220

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-30 09:03:02
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently purchased a TL-WPA4220 kit with one adapter and two extenders. I paired the extenders with the adapter, downloaded the utility, and renamed the SSIDs so that both extenders are now on the same SSID (hoping I have the terminology correct here).

My question is, I now have two networks: the one I started with (before bringing in the Powerline network) and the one the extenders are connected to. Am I best off leaving it this way? Or should I go back in to the utility and reconfigure the Powerline network to have the same name and password as my original network, so there is only one?

Also when I had a Powerline network previously ( a roommate had the gizmos, she moved out recently) - we did have 2 networks at that point - I occasionally had problems printing to my wireless printer and couldn't figure out why. Haven't tried printing yet since I have plugged in these devices today, but any tips on making the printer connection seamless would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 0