can not connect with the TL-WR802N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-18 21:04:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

ve been trying to access the router to enter the required name and password to start but nothing happens except a notice that i am not connected to a network . Since that is what i am trying to do i don't understand. I am trying to set this up as a wifi extender in my home so i hope someone can help me with this. Thank you in advance for any help you may lend.
Options
2 Reply
Re:can not connect with the TL-WR802N
2017-07-04 18:56:30
Exacty the same problem (I replied earlier with my symptoms; still waiting for mod approval, but I have a bad feeling I might have put my reply on the wrong thread...)

But I've got mine working! This is what worked for me...
Plug range extender into main router with supplied cable
Plug my PC into main router with cable
Connect to range extender over wifi with the SSID and password on the little card
Type 192.168.1.1 into my browser's address bar

That put me to the ange extender's log in page and all should be good from there.

It's possible that all the steps above aren't needed, but it got me in so that's all I'm worried about!
Options
Re:can not connect with the TL-WR802N
2017-07-06 17:38:39

tfrost2002 wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

ve been trying to access the router to enter the required name and password to start but nothing happens except a notice that i am not connected to a network . Since that is what i am trying to do i don't understand. I am trying to set this up as a wifi extender in my home so i hope someone can help me with this. Thank you in advance for any help you may lend.

You can follow the instruction to configure it as a repeater. http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1324.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1854

Replies: 2

Related Articles