Devices Not Recognized Using Two Extenders -

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-28 02:11:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am using one extender in my bedroom that the Ethernet plug from computer is plugged into. When I run the Tether app, this particular extender shows my devices - computer Iphone, Ipad, etc. I got another extender for my living room on Saturday but this extender does not show any devices. It's plugged in directly next to the smart tv so I figured that would show up - it has a good connection so I guess I need to know if the second extender should also show devices on it also and, if it should, possible solutions - thanks!
Options
3 Reply
Re:Devices Not Recognized Using Two Extenders -
2017-07-06 19:08:56
Hi, what's the model of your two extenders? Do you have internet access when you connect your computer to the second extender?
Options
2017-07-07 22:33:01

uutommi wrote

Hi, what's the model of your two extenders? Do you have internet access when you connect your computer to the second extender?
I have the tlwa850re and the tlwa855re - honestly didn't try to connect computer to the 855 - I'm only showing one with the .ext which us the 850 - should I be seeing two .ext's? Thanks for your help!
Options
2017-07-10 17:05:26
850RE only can show one with .ext network because it is a single band extender.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 503

Replies: 3