Need helping deciding what I need

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-21 01:53:08
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So I've been doing some searching and right now I'm probably more confused about what I need than when I started. I have a mall business and the office in our main building has a basic router/office set up. Nothing crazy. I jam simply looking for the simplest way to get wireless out to my other buildings so I can use a tablet or other device for inventory. I have a pretty good distance to cover, probably 300-500 feet. Could I simply use something like the CPE510 to boost my wireless over a long range like this? What do I need? Thank you in advance. Like i said, I'm more confused and frustrated at this point than anything.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Need helping deciding what I need
2017-07-21 10:32:52
CPE510 is not suitable, i think, as it is directional.
are the two building in the same power circuit?
for extending signal outdoor to another building, the better way is two CPE, one is connected to internet through cable and sending signal to the other CPE in client mode. Then you can run a wireless access point to the client and the access point will provide Wi-Fi in the other building.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 270

Replies: 1