HS200 Light switch wiring

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-30 01:44:58
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, my problem is I have two light switches in the kitchen, opposite sides and they control the same lights. I was not able to get it to work one HS200 one regular. I'm attaching pictures of the wires for both switches maybe someone can help me. I was able to test the HS200 switch successfully in another single switch.

Options
2 Reply
Re:HS200 Light switch wiring
2017-07-31 10:23:48
It sounds like you are trying to use the HS200 to replace a 3-way switch. This link may help you out: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1372.html
But you'd better don't use it that way since you need to change the whole wiring system in the kitchen which is complicated.
Options
Re:HS200 Light switch wiring
2017-09-03 00:29:58
That FAQ article doesn't explain how to install it in 3-way mode at all! It asks the question, then shows scenarios, but provides no instructions on how to do it. You say in your answer above that you need to change the whole wiring system. Where are the instructions to do that? The FAQ doesn't even mention it! Please Help!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1212

Replies: 2

Related Articles