WebUI - Configuration
Follow the steps below, here takes RE305 as demonstration:
1. Login the web management page of the range extender. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to How to login the web management page of the range extender?
2. Select your host router’s 2.4GHz SSID (network name), enter its password (NOT the password you just created for management), and click Next.
3. Select your host router’s 5GHz SSID (network name), enter its password (NOT the password you just created for management), and click Next.
Tips: If your host router does not support 5GHz wireless network you will not see your Wi-Fi listed. If you know you have 5GHz, move the extender to the same room of the router during setup, and move it after. Otherwise, please click Skip to continue.
4. You can keep the default SSIDs (network names) or you can customize them for the extended networks, and then click Next.
5. Verify your wireless settings and click Save. The corresponding LED(s) (2.4GHz or 5GHz) should turn on.
6. Enjoy! Connect to the extended network and enjoy the Internet. Both extended networks share the same wireless passwords as those of your host networks but may have different network names if you have customized the SSIDs during the configuration.