Adding Units to Your Network

Released On: 2019-09-05 19:55:01Last update time: 2022-05-06 00:12:19

With our Deco units, you have the flexibility to expand you network to up 10 units to meet your coverage needs no matter what your enviornment is.

We will use the Deco P7 in this example to show how you would add a additional unit.

1. Tap [+] on Deco app to add a new Deco unit.

2. Select the Deco icon according to the model number of your Deco unit.

3. Select the layout that looks like your home, tap “Next”.

4. Power on the new Deco unit and wait for the LED to start pulsing blue, then tap “Deco’s LED is pulsing blue”.

NOTE: If the LED is not pulsing blue, please press the RESET button at the bottom of the unit for one second and then release it, the LED will turn to yellow. Just wait for about 2 minutes until the LED turn to pulsing blue and go on.

5. The main Deco will now be looking for the new Deco. In this process, please keep your phone connected to the Deco’s Wi-Fi network.

6. Select a “room” you would like the Deco to be placed in.

7. The new Deco unit will now have its configuration set up automatically.

8. The setup is now complete. You can now add another additional Deco unit or exit.

Comment

Hello

I need one explanation.

I have two E4r. I want to buy deco m3w to eliminate one dead zone in house. I have electrical outlet in the area of dead zone and that part of house is not in the range of main deco e4r network. I create network with two deco one as a main and other as a slave deco.

In that dead zone there is no network from main deco but there is solid network from slave deco. My question is: if I buy deco m3w is it possiblle to connect to network using network signal from slave deco?

I press + but there is no option to add another deco 

Memory is one of the main parts of the NIC. Putting away the information during communication is utilized. connectors are utilized to associate the links to the Ethernet port. Processor is utilized for changing over the information message into a reasonable type of correspondence.

Apon

Apon

tp-link_4D2C

I have an issue to report with Deco4ISP. Is this the right place?
I have a user that I deleted an M5 deco from a site, and factory reset it and I put it in another site and it's online, but it isn't leaving this previous site. 
Another problem is this site with 3 online M5's and a phantom M5 does not let us add any additional Decos, as though 4 is the limit rather than 10. 

fe664d726f68415cbc5447b98c28d158

When I click the + it just shows me this in this person's site. 

cace12011e934f05a551b19236e9d176

It's not just this site. Another site I have doesn't allow me to put in a 4th deco either. The hard limit is 4 for ISP, not 10. It's not an issue with just iPhone or Android clearly.

5a82790911364e759ad1fa307f715895

upload
    upload